Keep your site up to date—with a little help
Maintaining your website well requires a combination of strong design and technical skills.
Since most companies and organizations do not maintain Web designers and developers on staff, their online presence often suffers. In the downward spiral that follows, your site will see its search rankings falter, its visitors fail to convert and your brand lose its shine and appeal.
Keeping your site up-to-date need not be a burden. Let me execute your edits and updates in a timely, professional manner. Professional Web maintenance services protect your site and investment and assure your needs for content management are met and exceeded.
Outsourcing routine maintenance to can substantially reduce your costs by eliminating the need for dedicated or part-time staff.
- Update information, listings, promotions, news and announcements
- Image manipulation and placement
- Create/place Adobe PDF documents
- Plan and execute content updates
- Comprehensive reviews of your site
- Recommendations to allow your site to load faster and better serve your visitors
- Test and review the workflow of public-facing Web applications
- Review of all applications for usability improvements
- Copywriting for search engine optimization
- Analyze and improve site information architecture and structure
- Improve site layout, appearance, and navigational structure
- Execute planned updates