Shopify eCommerce Stores
eCommerce storefront design and development
Shopify is hosted e-commerce solution offering retailers a great way to develop a highly sophisticated e-commerce store that's easy to manage yet powerful, flexible and search engine friendly. Shopify's administration tools let you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders.
Unlike other hosted e-commerce offerings, Shopify allows the designer or developer easy control over the appearance of the store, so you can make sure its looks its best, attracts customers, inspires trust and closes sales. We do all the initial design, theme development and store setup for you, so that you can start selling quickly and get a jump on your online and offline marketing efforts. There is no easier solution for your ecommerce needs than Shopify.
Example Shopify eCommerce Stores
The following are just a few of the thousands of e-commerce stores currently up and running on Shopify.
Hammerpress - Letterpress paper goodies, stationary and more!
49th Parallel Roasters - Coffee, Tea, Espress Equipment and More.
Zoku - Fast-freeze Popmakers
And Many More ...
Shopify Features and Capabilities
Shopify 2 has arrived. Check out all the new features here.
Below you will find a selection of the Shopify's capabilities. You will find many advantages using Shopify as your e-commerce solution.
Quality Design and Build
- Develop a professional-looking site with a fraction of the usual development time and cost
- Standards-compliant, quality themes
- Complete control over HTML and CSS
- Uncluttered interface lets you manage your shop effectively
- Streamlined dashboard showing you vital shop information each time you log in
- Interactive real-time statistics panel
- Inventory warnings let you know when products are out of stock
- Blogs, additional support pages, and site navigation all managed through intuitive administration screens
- A full featured asset system which lets you use and re-use your stock photography, logos or product pdf’s wherever you need them.
- Easy to add, list, edit, and organize products using Shopify's streamlined interface
- Inventory tracking for whichever products you want
- Drag-and-drop ordering of product images
- Multiple variants for each product allow options with unique inventory tracking, prices, weights
- Keyword tags to aid in searching and browsing within your shop
- Don't want to do shipping? Let someone else do it for you through one of Shopify's supported fulfillment services such as Fulfillment by Amazon, Shipwire, and Webgistix.
- Receive new order notifications via email, RSS, and on your mobile phone with SMS messaging
- Email customers from within Shopify
- Track payment and shipping status on orders with detailed reports
- Customizable views of your orders filtered by their current status
- Orders can be exported in CSV format to use in your spreadsheets
- Realtime notifications for orders using WebHooks
- SEO Built in! Shopify has been designed by SEO experts and every default theme is carefully crafted with SEO in mind
- Free listings for all your products in the Shopify Marketplace
- Discount codes with fine-grained options
- XML Sitemap automatically generated for search engine indexing
- Comparison prices to indicate sale items or to set you apart from the competition
Under the hood
- Certified PCI compliant by ScanAlert to ensure the safety of your data
- Built on a foundation of open source technology that is constantly being tuned and improved
- Developed with the powerfully agile and expressive Ruby on Rails web framework
- Hosted on secure and expertly maintained Debian Linux servers, guarded by ultra secure OpenBSD firewalls
- Backed by the reliability and speed of MySQL databases
- Operating from a world class data center
Contact me for a consultation today!
Contact Vance Bell
- Looking to sell online? Need to e-commerce solution you can manage yourself? Contact me about Shopify ecommerce store solutions.
- Be assured that your Shopify e-commerce store will be easy to use, attract customers, and make sales. Contact me today or request a quote.
- Shopify news:
- March 8th, 2010, Shopify client stores clear the $100 million sales mark.
- Cyber Monday, 2012 Shopify store owners sell over 420,000 products.
- Over 50,000 stores are powered by Shopify.
- Process your Shopify store payments, using PayPal credit card transaction processing.
- Get the latest information on how to improve your online marketing.